– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
All About Shapewear Fajas Colombianas Butt Lifter Body Shaper Wide Straps Side Zipper Levanta Cola Espalda AnchaAllAboutUs Autumn Women Plus Size Black Shirt Dress Geometrical Pattern Full SleeveAllAboutUs Women Long Black Plaid Dress Spring Sleeve Girls Party Dress Style 4629Allee Jeans Women's Dark bluee MidRise Ankle Skinny Jeans (AcaciaAK) (26)
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
Allen Allen Women's Sleeveless Cowl Neck Tunic
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
Alleson Ahtletic Women's Power Flex Fastpitch Softball Jersey
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
AllhqFashion Women's Nylon Zippers Casual Tote Bags Shoulder Bags,FBUBC219217,DarkblueeAllison Brittney Womens Off Shoulder Sleeve with Ties Top BlouseAllonly Women's Fashion golden Rivet Leather Cashmere Shearling Lapel Zipper Warm Coat Moto JacketAllora Betsy Red Couture Women's Long and 3 4 Sleeve Soft Knit Tunic Top (S3X)
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
ALLUROMAN Women Romper Lingerie Deep V Teddy Eyelash Lace Nightwear Sexy Baybydoll SetAlmost Famous Juniors' LaceUp Denim JacketALO Womens Norte Sherpa Coat
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Alo Yoga Women's Dream JacketAlo Yoga Womens Interlace Bra BraAlo Yoga Women's Swift Capri Pant
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Alilith.Z Sexy Off Shoulder Bodycon Satin Beaded Crystal Long Mermaid Wedding Dresses for Bride with Puffy Tulle Train? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Alp by Brush Ladies Coat WoolFantasy with LinkWindWool InsertsALPACA WOOL HAND EMBROIDERED HALF MOON PURSE BY MACHU PICCHU STORE 8477Alpha Industries Women's J4 Fishtail Puffer Anorak
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Alred Dunner Good to Go Asymmetrical Lace TopAlternative Womens Adrian Striped EcoFleece Zip Hoodie Hooded SweatshirtAlthlemon Women Racerback Sports BraHigh Impact Fitness Workout Gym Activewear Padded Wirefree Yoga Bra with Back Pocket