– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Amethyst Magic Suit Solid Justina Tankini Top DDCupsAMIT FASHIONS Exclusive Indian Designer Semi Stitch Lehenga Choli for Women's BlackAmo & Co High Waisted Bikini Thin Shoulder Straps Ruffled Flounce Crop Swimsuit Bathing Suit BlackAMOENA Womens Fiji Pocketed One Piece OnePiece Swimsuit
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
Amoloma pear wood sunglasses with matt mirrored lenses frozen wayfarer style
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
AmoonyFashion Women's Shopping Zippers Pu Tote Bags Crossbody Bags,BUTBS182013
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Amore Bridal Women's Winter Wedding Bridal Faux Fur Wrap Cape StoleAmsterdam Heritage Leather Belt 25504 Brown Double Buckle beltAmusee Women's Handbag Satchel Bag Top Handle Shoulder Bag MediumAna Sweater Plush Knit Robe
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
ANALILI Women's Floral Print Tunic Neckline Dress Sz M L Royal blueeAnastasia Cotton Womens Trench Belted CoatAncient Beauty My sky Women Retro Handbags Canvas Casual Shoulder Bags Satchel Messenger Bag Purse
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Andrew Marc Marc New York Womens Quilted VestAnello Official Shine bluee Japan Fashion Shoulder Rucksack Backpack Casual School Diaper BagANFF Women's Spaghetti Straps Wedding Dress Formal Party Evening Prom Dress
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Amazon Gear Helly Hansen Women's Seven J Rain Jacket? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Angel Bride 2015 New Arrival Mini Sweetheart Tulle Lace Homecoming DressesAngel Bride ALine Evening Taffeta Tulle Party Dresses Prom GownsAngel Bride Cute Strapless Tulle Ankle Length Bridesmaid Prom Dresses Short
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Angel Bride Hot Graceful Chffion Train Beadings Prom Dresses Evening DressesAngel Bride Party Birthday ALine Eveing Dresses with Strapless SelfBeltAngel Bride Stylish Sheath Black Evening Dresses Mini Sleeveless Evening Prom Gowns