- Fit Design Women's Vintage Pleated Skirt Aline Floral Print Midi Skirts
- Harem Stripe Velvet High Waist Pants Pantalon Femme Casual High Waist Trousers
- Heartfly Women's Sweetheart Short Prom Dresses Laceup Back With Beaded Belt
- Joseph Ribkoff 183525 Woman's Black Taupe Printed Pixie Pant
- LERUCCI Women's Short Sleeve Loose Plain Casual Long Maxi Tunic Dress with Pockets Navy Small
- Maweisong Women's Lightweight Maxi Down Jackets Warm Packable Outwears Jacket
- Nanette Nanette Lepore Womens Straight Leg Regular Length Pant Pants
- PATRIZIA PEPE Bag Female SilverGreen 2V6329A2NLI2G8
- Qlskf Women Knit Warm Hat Scarf Flora Cap Beanie Skullies for Girl Autumn Caps Bonnet
- Royal Robbins Women's Kaybelle Vest
- Stateside Womens Supima Slub VNeck Tank Top Cami Shirt
- Udresses 2017 Short Two Pieces Long Sleeve Homecoming Dresses for Juniors UD13
- White liangjinsmkj Sweet 16 Girl's Boat Neck Ball Gown Backless Crystal Beaded Bodice Tulle Quinceanera Dresses
- YANXH Women Long Section Tops Loose Knitting TShirt Wild Cotton Blouses Dress
- Bible Study
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.