– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Girls Purse Women's Wallet,Short Bifold Ladies Wallet Thin Mini Purse Wallet PU Leather (color G)Girls Purse Women's Wallet,Wallet Large Lady Money Buckle Phone Bag Pu Leather (color B)Girls Purse Women's Wallet,Women's PU Leather Wallet MultiCard Ladies Wallet (color B)Girls Thicken Ballet Dancing Warm Mini Shorts
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
Giustino Womens Genuine Leather Handbag Shoulder Bag TopHandle Handbag Ladies Purses, Black
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
GIVON Womens Comfortable Long Sleeve Lightweight Hoodie with Kanga Pocket
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
GJM Shop Bathrobes Polyester Three Layers of Cotton Thicken Pajamas Male Youth Lapel Nightgown Winter Keep Warm Home Clothes Bathrobes + Single Pants Two Pieces L XL XXL XXXLGJM Shop Spring and Summer Male Female Bathrobes Cotton Towels Adult Pajamas Swim Towels Absorbent Bath Towel Nightgown L XL (color 2, Size L)Glacier Helly Hansen Women's Legendary PantGlam and Gloria Womens Retro Western High Waist Two Piece Swimsuit with Embroidered Flowers
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Glamorise Women's ComfortLift Front Close Lace Posture Back Support Bra 1202Glamgoldus Womens Winter Moto Jacket FauxLeather JacketGlenmuir Womens Ladies V Neck Cotton Sweater
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
GLITZALL Women's Wallet Purse Large Capacite Clutch Handbag Card HolderGloria Vanderbilt Ladies' Bermuda Short Size 618Gloria Vanderbilt Women's PlusSize Avery Denim PullOn Skimmer Short
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Girls Purse Women's Wallet Lady PU Leather Wallet Buckle Large 30 Percent Wallet? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
GLOSTORY Women's Casual Off The Shoulder Shirts Women Tops and Blouses 1667GMAR Women's Beaded Bodice 2 Piece Prom Dresses Long Drop Shoulder Evening GownsGo Gossip Ikat City Bralette
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Gocgt Men's Wool Blend Faux Fur Collar Pure Women's Elegant Pea Coat OutwearsGocgt Women Thicken Outerwear Short Hooded Zipper Winter Warm Down CoatGocgt Women's Fashion Down Coat With Faux Fur Hooded Long Parka Puffer Down Jacket