– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Black Fashion Women Messenger Bags PU Leather Bags Double Zipper Handbags Soft Shoulder Bags LadiesBlack Female Vest Mesh Splice Motion Run Loose Yoga Clothing Vest Fake Two Pieces Profession Training Quick Drying Beauty Back Fitness WearBlack Fjallraven Women's Stina JacketBlack Floral Print Lace Up Shirt Ruffled Hem Long Sleeve V Neck Elegant Women's Blouse
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
BLACK FLYS RAZOR Sunglasses By Double Cross in Shiny Black
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
Black Fontana 2.0 Azzurra
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Black Frame Grey Lens AOOFFIV Vintage Round Sunglasses for Women and Men Retro Style Inspired Design Shades with Acetate framesBlack Freshwater Pearl Pendant and Yellow gold 375 1000 BPS K235 W black bluee PearlsBlack Gallery Womens 3 4 a Line Single Breasted Rain Coat RaincoatBlack Glugerge V Neck Long Sleeve Sequin Party Dresses Women Sexy mesh Christmas midi Dress Dress Vestido
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Black Green MedzRE Women's Zip Through ALine Padded Winter Down Coat ParkaBlack H.S.D Sequins Embroidery Straps Mother of The Bride Dresses with Jacket Party GownsBlack Halo Womens Healani Jumpsuit Jumpsuit
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Black Halo Womens Soto Sheath Dress DressBlack Hanro Womens Laila Kimono LingerieBlack Heather Black tasc performance Sprinter ii 7 8 Tight, Black Heather Black
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Black Dkny Womens Knit Midi Pencil Dress? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Black HISKYWIN Inner Pocket Yoga Pants 4 Way Stretch Tummy Control Workout Running Pants, Long Bootleg Flare PantsBlack HUSKARY Womens Vintage Patchwork Pockets Long Sleeve Swing Casual Party Dress OX165Black Iredica Women's Lingerie Bikini Set Bra Panty Set Sexy Lace Lingerie Set
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Black JACK Women's Big City Nights Faux Suede Drape Front Jacket,Black Jessica Simpson Womens Pillow Collar PufferBlack Joyhul outerwearjackets Long Medieval Trench Woolen Coat Women Winter Stand Collar Overcoat Elegant Women Coat