– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Faux Leather Women's Purse Stylish Leather with BONUS Clutch Makeup Detachable Shoulder Strap Bag for WomenFay Fay Women's Full Slip Cami Tank Top Spaghetti Strap Long DressFazadess Women's Mermaid CocktailDress Sexy Bodycon Party DressFB Jewels Solid Stainless Steel Polished Black IpPlated And Black Leather Key Chain
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
FB Jewels Solid Sterling Silver Baptism Disc Charm
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
FB Jewels Solid Sterling Silver Pink Enameled BowTop High Heel W Lobster Clasp Charm
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
FB Jewels Solid Sterling Silver RhodiumPlatedenamel goldfish CharmFDJ French Dressing Jeans Womens Comfy Denim Wonderwaist Suzanne Slim Leg in IndigoFDJ French Dressing Jeans Womens Sunset Hues Suzanne Capris in WhiteFedelkea Orenburg Shawl Purple Wrap Lace Knitted Wool Goat Down Russian Handmade
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
FEESHOW Women's Floral Lace Tulle Bridesmaid Dress Low Cutout Back Long Evening GownsFEISSI Women's Fox Fur Sculptured Vest M L XLFeldspar Burton Women's Gloria Insulated Pant, Large, Canvas Bogolanfini
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Felina Womens Standard Cora Loungewear Long Sleeve Hoodie SweatshirtFemale fur hood from mink (Pearl), Fur hat, Mink hat.Female Swimsuit onePiece Swimsuit Summer Women's Mesh Bikini High Waist Swimsuit Set Swimsuit XL One Swimsuit (color White, Size XXXL)
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Fashion Women Men Panama Hat with Tassel Beach Fedora Sun Hat Warm Soft and Comfortable Hats? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
FENDI 1001 604 EyeGlasses & CaseFENDI 1046 209 EyeGlasses & CaseFendi Eyeshine Cateye Sunglasses in Dark Ruthenium FF 0177 S KJ1 53 53 Dark Grey Mirror
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Fendi Sunglasses & FREE Case FS 5255 210Fendi Women's Round Pattern Fade SunglassesFenghuavip 2 Tier Cathedral Wedding Veils MultiLayers Lace Appliques Veils for Bride with Comb