– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Flying colors Junior Cut University of Maryland Criss Cross DressFlying colors Womens Junior Cut University of South Carolina Touchdown TwistFlyingMonkey Women's Jeans Khloe High Rise Skinny Dark Baby WashFlypink Women Body Chain Belt Adjustable Leather Harness Gothic Punk Waist Belt With Metal Chain
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
FNKS CRAFT Women's Beading Prom Dresses Satin Evening Formal Party Gowns With Pockets
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
Focus Fashion Big Seersucker Cotton Lightweight Cardigan
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Foikte Women's Casual Long Sleeve Solid V Neck ALine Flowy Tunic DressFOLOBE Ruffle Lace Ball Gown Sleeveless Formal Evening Dress Long 2018FONEX Men Eyewear Frame Women Light Square Prescription Glasses Spectacles Myopia Optical Eyeglass Frame 2068For G and PL Women's Floral Print 3 4 Sleeve Casual Loose Crew Neck Pocket Tshirt Dress Grey L
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Forecast Adult Midge Injected Frames Sunglasses, Tortoise Brown, One Size Fits AllForest Satin Grey Green VonZipper Unisex PlimptonFormal Dress Shops Inc FDS1555 Graduation Short Demure Dress
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Formal Dress Shops Inc FDS7614 Prom Formal Off The Shoulder GownFormal Dresses for women Bollywood Collection Straight Salwar Kameez Ceremony Wedding 911 6Forplay Womens Don't Hold Back Lingerie Bodysuit Lingerie
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Florals And Mushrooms Printing Women's Sneakers shoes Retro Mesh Lightweight Tennis Sneakers? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
FOSHANOMOA Women's Sauna Suit Tank Top Vest with Adjustable Waist Trimmer BeltFossil Logan Rfid Zip Around Clutch Light TaupeFossil Women's Lynn Phone Crossbody
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Four Seasons Ms Widen Lengthen Cashmere Large Shawl,13Fox Full Fur Handbag with White Crystals BlackFox Womens Invariable Crew Rl Slve TShirt