– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Folter Out Come The Bats Dress Halloween GothFoosheeonzi Vintage Bow Tie Neck Botanical Ruffle Women Midi Dress Spring Elegant Shift Flounce Sleeve Long DressesFor G and PL Women's Summer Sleeveless Print Loose Dress with Pocket Green SFord Performance 2017 Cotton Jacket JH Design Size Small
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
Forest Green Skhoop Women's Mini Skirt
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
Forfoot Yoga Socks,Women's Non Slip AntiSkid Pilate Grip Socks
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Formal Dress Shops Inc FDS1596 Off The Shoulder Prom Designer GownFormal Dress Shops Inc FDS7673 Sequined Prom Glamgoldus DressFormal Dresses for women Bollywood Collection Straight Salwar Kameez Ceremony Wedding 911 4FgoldLAV Women's Long Sleeve Open Front Popcorn Sweater Cardigan with Pockets
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Foryingni Women's color Block 2 Piece Swimsuit Rashguard Tankini Top with Board ShortsFossil Emma, Women's Wallet, blue (Chevron bluee), 2.2400000000000002x10.16x15.88 cm (B x H T)Fossil Women's 2029 s Round Sunglasses Green Havana 51 mm
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Foster Grant Women's Sp.3 Mir Cateye Sunglasses, Matte milky pink 151512, 52.4 mmFour Seasons Ms Widen Lengthen Cashmere Large Shawl,22Fox Full Fur Handbag with White Crystals Black
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Fly London Womens Viny607fly Purse Brown (Bronze)? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Fox Womens Eyecon Tback Tank Tank Top Cami ShirtFoxcroft Womens 3 4 Sleeve Paige Awning Stripe ShirtFoxcroft Womens Faith Anderson Tartan Plaid Tunic Tunic Shirt
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Foxcroft Women's Mara Solid Jersey KnitFoxcroft Womens PlusSize Womens Paige Essential NonIron ShirtFOXER Women Leather Wallet Long Trifold Clutch Wallet Purse for Ladies, gold