– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Bobeau Scarlet Balloon Sleeve Plaid TopBOBOYU Women Fall & Winter Double Breasted Solid color Belted Solid Trench Coat Jacket OuterwearBOCOTUBE Women's Summer Sleeveless Floral Print Casual Knee Length Swing DressBODEN Women's Fancy Embroidered Dress US Sz 10L Hooker's Green
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
BODEN Women's Salcombe Blazer US Sz 14 Navy
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
Bodenschatz Pisa 4770 PI 19, Portefeuilles et portemonnaies femme red V.3
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Body Hush Women's SuperPower SlimmerBodycon4U Women Lycra Spandex Zentai Long Sleeve Unitard Bodysuit JumpsuitBogner Women's Davos Luisa Handbag Shz Tophandle BagBoho Crochet Wallet w Faux Leather, Small Organizer Wristlet Clutch w Zipper
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
BoHoSpecial Girls Cosplay Cinderella Dresses Wedding Flower Girls Pageant DressesBolle Grace 11950 Sunglasses Matte BlackBolle Women's Club Whites Athletic Skirt with Attached Shorts, Asymmetrical RufflesIdeal
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Bollywood Anarkali Dresses for women Salwar Kameez Ceremony Wedding Punjabi 752 3Bollywood Ceremony Best Collection Ever Ethnic Anarkali Salwar Kameez 8512Bollywood Collection Anarkali Salwar Kameez Suit Ceremony Punjabi Muslin 642 3
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | bluesh ReoRia Women's 50s Style Cap Sleeve Sweetheart Vintage Dress(FBA? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Bollywood Collection Pakistani Anarkali Salwar Suit Bridal Wedding Ethnic Ceremony Muslin hit @1Bollywood Festival Collection Gown Anarkali Salwar Suit Ceremony Punjabi 325Bollywood Party Wear Collection Saree Sari Ceremony Bridal Wedding 666 4
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Bollywood Wedding Collection Silk Heavy pallu Saree Sari Blouse Designer Muslim Women Indian Ethnic 2506Bon Rosy Women's Short Sleeve VNeck Floral Print HiLow DressBonjanvye Oval Shape Studded Sakura Purses Evening Clutch Bags for Ladies