– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Sunsets Womens Marilyn Bra Sized Halter Bikini Top Swimsuit Bikini TopSunsets Women's Twist and ShoutSunway Women's Black Rash Guard Swim Shirt UV Sun Predectionn UPF 50+Super Magician Doctor Strange Logo Women's Long Fleece Hoodie Black
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
Super Sunglasses Women's Flat Top Triflect Sunglasses
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
Superdry Womens Hooded Winter SDWindtrekker Jacket True Indigo Marl
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
SuperTrash Women's Dress Dani, Sizes SLSurface to Air Women's 3 4 Sleeve A DressSurface to Air Women's Platinum DressSurnoy Ladies Leather Wallet, Wallet with Buckle Wallet, AntiTheft Brush, Ladies' Card Bag, Pink, Black, Purple, red,Black
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Surprisedresshatglassescoat Fluffy Coats Autumn Winter Women Jackets Long Sleeve Hooded Outwear Split Hem Overcoat 5XLSurpriseShow Women Coats Winter Leisure Loose Size Keep Warm Thicken Fur Collar Down Cotton Clothing CoatSUSA Women's Pack of 2 Dirndl Bra 8864
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Susana Monaco Womens Alexa Dress DressSusana Monaco Womens Hailey Lace Up Sleeve Top Dress ShirtSusana Monaco Womens Sasha Off The Shoulder Dress Dress
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Sunglasses, Polarized Sports Riding Driving Women's Fashion color Film Frog Mirror Sunglasses? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
SUSHI SOCKS BOX 5 pairs Salmon Butterfish Octopus Maki FUNNY GIFT Made in EuropeSUSU The Charlotte Unique Leather SatchelSwankySwans Womens Gigi Studded Faux Leather Backpack Backpack Handbag
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Swarovski SK0138 33Z gold purple SK0138 Aviator Sunglasses Lens Category 2 LeSweatpants Casual Pants Plus Velvet with Drawstring Keep Warm Well Women (M5XL)Sweatwater Women's Slim Fit SingleBreasted Stand Collar Puffer Down Jacket Coat