– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Nike Club America Women's Third JerseyNike Epic Lux PalmPrint DriFIT Leggings XLargeNike Indy Light Women's LightSupport Sports BraNike Messi 10 Barcelona Third Soccer Jersey 2015 2016 Women's
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
Nike Premium Pack Womens Shorts
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
Nike Run Fast Hoody woman bluee xs
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Nike Swim Female Flux CutOut TankNike Women`s Pro Hypercool 8'' Training ShortsNike Women's Classic ZipperPocket Knit Athletic Jacket, XLargeNike Women's DriFit Lux Running Tank TopMedium
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Nike Womens Dry Training Zip HoodieNike Womens Graphic Medium Support Sports BraNike Women's Medalist Running Tank
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
NIKE Women's Power Training PantsNike Women's Repel Running JacketNike Women's Tankini Athletic TwoPiece Swimsuit
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Night Isle Apparel by Melis Kozan Cut Out Leggings? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Nike Women's VNeck Training Short Sleeve ShirtNikita Brandywine Reverb Parka Womens Snowboarding JacketNikki Gullion Sports Pants Women White Leggings High Waisted Tummy Control Mesh Yoga Pants Running Workout
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Nikky Women's Vintage Envelope Textured Shoulder Bag, Black, One SizeNina Leonard Cold Shoulder color Block Top Size 3XNine West Table Treasures Aleksei