Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- 100 PCS Keyrings Keychains Key Ring Chains Tags Jewelry Findings Clasps Buckles Supplies H8TY3 House
- Rajnandini Women's Tussar Silk Plain Saree(JOPLNB3006CD_Combo Of 2)
- SHAN LI HUA Simple Design Three Rings Scarf Buckle Female scarf ring 18 k gold plated
- Tahari Womens Portrait Collard Novelty Gown Dress
- Three Dots Womens Vh5881 Slub Stripe Knit Knit TShirt Dress Casual Dress
- Volcom Women's Mid Rise Raw Hem Denim Short
- Women's tShirt Solid colord Round Neck
- Allonly Women Rabbit Fur Long Slim Woolen Windbreaker Plus Size Trench Coat
- Beige TongLing Hat Woman Folding Sun Hat Outdoor Shade Garland Sunscreen Beach Fishman Hat beauty and comfy
- white black Womens Tech Jogger Pants
- Closeouts Sterling Silver Black and White Diamond Square Earrings
- DKNY Womens Bell Sleeves DaytoNight Blazer
- EMINI HOUSE Vintage Cellphone Purse with Turn Lock Women Crossbody Bag
- Gerry Weber Edges Handbag Lhz, Women's Bag, grey (Dark Grey), 8x28x36 cm (B x H T)
- Icebreaker Merino Women's CoolLite Kala Woven Dress
- Joules Women's Riviera Printed Jersey Dress
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Dark bluee Velvet Ivan Johns Dresses Elegant Sexy V Neck Belted Long Sleeve Work Business Party Bodycon Pencil Sheath Wrap Dress 8440 about our community.