– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
MissShorthair Women's Fashion Soft Light Cartoon Sheep Sheer Infinity ScarfMissyhot Women's Swimwear Navy Style Siamesestyle Stripe Pattern SwimsuitsMisvogue Lace Bridesmaid Dresses High Low Prom Homecoming Dresses Vintage Floral Lace Dress Swing Party Dress for WomenMittyDresses 2015 New Cocktail Homecoming Dresses for Girl Evening Party Size 26W US Tangerine
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
MittyDressesWomens Evening Homecoming Prom Party Cocktail Dress Size 20W US Red
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
Miu Miu SCENIQUE EVOLUTION SMU54S PALE gold GREY purple SHADED women Sunglasses
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Miusey Womens Mandarin Collar Plaid Roll Sleeve V Neck Flowy Loose Tunic BlouseMiusol Women's Retro VNeck Floral Lace Cap Sleeve Elegant Formal DressMixfeer Women's Off Shoulder Long Sleeve Floral Lace Blouse TopMizuno Heritage Women's Rib Pants SS16
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Mizuno Women's Team V Warm Up PantMKF Collection Genoa M Signature CrossbodyMMK Fashion Ladies Lightweight BackpackMulti pocket handbags for School & WorkShoulder Bags for Women
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Moange Pink Bridesmaid Dress Beading Waist Off The Shoulder Bridal Party Dresses Prom DressesMOD Slouchy Snood CapCaps for Women with Chemo Cancer Hair LossModeC Long Bridesmaid Dress Half Sleeve Mother of Bride Evening Dresses
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Miss Me Womens MidRise Hailey Skinny Jeans Jeans? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Modeldress Lace Appliques Hilo Bridesmaid Dresses Short Satin Long Sleeves Evening Gowns 2019Modeldress Tiered Sweetheart Princess Wedding Dress 2018 Organza Bridal GownsModern Dance Skirt Big Swing Dress Short Sleeve，National Dance Dress Judging Referee Clothing Sexy Backless suit
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Modern Kiwi Lynne Thermal Sweater Ribbed Long Sleeve VNeck Loose Fit Maxi Dress with Side PocketsModestone Women's Embroidered Long Sleeve Fitted Western Shirt Floral BlackModODoc Womens Cotton Modal Spandex Jersey 3 4 Sleeve LaceUp Back Dress