– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Medium bluee Lola Jeans Women's Anna Mid Rise Pull On 4Way Stretch Skinny JeansMedium Heather Grey BB Dakota Womens Pick Up The Phone ShirtMedium Waisted Swimsuit for Women Yellow DaiLiWei Womens Retro Bathing Suit Vintage Tankini Striped Print Swimsuit Halter Swimwear Bikini SetMedzRE Women's Mid Length Padded Winter Down Coat with Belt
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
Meet fashion Knitted Woman Skirts Winter Long Pleated Skirts Solid Maxi Skirt High Waist Femm Large Size
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
Megan apparel Women's Turtle Neck Short Sleeve Bodycon Dress (Made in USA)
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Mehrunnisa Handcrafted Yoga Jute Bag Unisex (BAG1636)Meier Women's Sleeveless Jersey Beaded Back Prom Formal Party DressMEILISAY Meilishuo Women's Sparkly Beading Prom Dresses Short Homecoming Dresses 2018 for Juniors LF146Meiren Summer Low to Help Women's Sandals Pointed HighHeeled Hollow Fashion shoes with A Buckle with Tide shoes Silver
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Melie Bianco Andie Quilted Vegan Leather Shoulder Crossbody Bag, BlackMelissa Masse Women's Floral Print DressMelissa Womens Bolsa Refraction II Handle Bag
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Melon colorado Blvd Ali & Jay Womens Standard Sleeveless Stretch Ponte Knit Sheath DressMembers Only Women's Elongated Ma1 BomberMen And Women Polarized Sunglasses Fashion Couple Retro Big Box Trend Sunglasses Driving Driving Mirror Black Frame Water Silver
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | MBSDDH Dress Office Lady Elegant Hihg Waist Woman Long Sleeve Autumn Minimalist V Neck Sheath Dress? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
Mengo Green 32 Da Facioun Indian Women Designer Latest Fancy Party Wear Heavy KaftanMens Ladies Womens Soft Leather Slim Glasses Case PouchMeow Meow Lace Women's Mock Neck Sleeveless Long Sleeve Top Tanks Turtleneck Blouse Plain Shirt
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
MERIWOOL Women's Merino Wool Heavyweight Baselayer Crew Choose Your SizeMerMaid Women's Evening Homecoming Prom Party Cocktail Dress H017Merrell Women's Sunswirl Windbreaker Hoodie