– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
PONCHO FAUX FUR TRIM HOODED CAPE HEAVY 28 INCH LONGPool Uther Sweetheart Beaded ALine Homecoming Dress Short Cocktail Dress Tulle Porm GownPoplife Oversize Women Beachwear Swimwear Loose Robe Bikini Cover UpPoppy Red Icebreaker Women's Sprite Racerback Bra
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
POQOQ Pants Leggings Women Christmas Prints Hight Waist Loose Drawstring Wide
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
PORSCHE DESIGN Women's P8207D Frame
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Port Authority Ladies TwoTone Soft Shell JacketPort Helly Hansen Women's Legendary PantPortsvy Women White Lace Sleeveless Double V Neck Long Wedding Bridal DressPostpartum Tummy Hip Shaping Shaping Belly Waist Long Sleeve Trousers Body Conjoined Corset Bustiers Corsets Satin Boned Lace,Black,XL
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
Powder bluee gold Pappagallo Womens The Farrah Dress DressPrada Catwalk Black Grey Gradient Sunglasses 0PR 24RSF1AB0A756Prada PR13SV Journal Eyeglasses 5018140 Shiny Black 1AB1O1 VPR13S
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Prada Sunglasses PR07RS TKQ4K1 Opal Dark Green On Green Green Gradient Grey 56 20 140Prada Women's PR 27SV EyeglassesPrAna Halle Straight Tall Inseam
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | Polaroid PLD 3010 S,Geometric polycarbonate men? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
PrAna Women's Arwyn Sun TopPrAna Women's Regular Inseam Halle PantPreferhouse Junior's School Party Dress Homecoming Sequins Fabric Short 2016
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Prego Maternity Women's Kaleidoscope Strapless Mini TankiniPremium Indigo Over Bump Maternity JeansPresident Swimsuit Fashion Conservative Video Thin Swimsuit Small Chest Gather Together Flat Swimsuit, Black,XL (color As Shown, Size One Size)