– Last week, WRAG and 14 partner organizations convened Interventions that Work: 2020 Census & Hard-to-Count Communities, a forum that kicked off a regional get-out-the-count effort, especially among immigrant communities, communities of color, and other populations that are at risk of being undercounted in the census. Check out the #CountDMVIn hashtag on Twitter for conversation highlights, and watch the kickoff video below, produced by the United Way of the National Capital Area, and featuring Dr. Madye Henson (WRAG), Rosie Allen-Herring (UWNCA), Chuck Bean (Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments), and other community leaders.
Passat Plus Size Wedding Dresses Mermaid StylePassat Security Badge Weddings 2013 DressesPassat Simple Lace Prom DressPassat Tulle Ball Gown Wedding Dresses
Related: The Resilience Fund, a funding collaborative at the Greater Washington Community Foundation, has released a new RFP for the 2020 Count DMV In Census Project, a pooled fund to support projects focused on the 2020 Census, including education, outreach, and direct assistance focused on hard-to-count communities. Learn more here.
Passat Wedding Dress Removable Train
Related: Read a message from the co-chairs of WRAG’s 2020 Census Working Group calling on their philanthropic colleagues to invest in nonprofit partners with deep connections to those communities – especially communities of color – most at risk of an undercount. (WRAG members: The next working group meeting is Monday, June 17. Register here.)
Passat White Fringe Dress Size US28
– The Urban Institute has released a new interactive data resource looking at the potential for census miscounts under different risk scenarios. (Urban, 6/4)
Pastel by Vivienne Women's ALine Trapeze Midi Dress Plus Size Made in USAPasttry Women Long Sleeve Waterfall Drape Open Front Knit CardiganPatagonia Women's Capilene Daily Tank (Large, Grey)Patra Women's Sequined Floral Lace Ball Gown Dress
– Wells Fargo has pledged to invest $1 billion from its business and foundation into affordable housing. (Chronicle, 6/5)
– For better or worse, opportunity zones abound in Greater Washington. Here’s where the money is likely to flow. (WBJ, 6/7)
PATRIZIA PEPE Bag Female 2V5452A1DWF3D5Patrizia Pepe Women's BA1703AZ26C745 bluee Polyamide DressPattern color15 ScottDecor Vintage Flannel Bed Blankets,Retro Sexy Woman Portrait in Old Fashion Stylish Fashion Dress Glamour Artsy Print,Multicolor,Sofa,Soft Cozy W59xL78.7 Inch
– D.C. Budget Thrown Into Turmoil After City’s CFO Objects To Funding Ploy To Pay For Public Housing Repairs (WAMU, 6/10)
Pattern27 Zimase Womens Ethnic Various Hem Short Sleeve Ball Gown Dashiki Full Length DressPattyBoutik Mama V Neck Tie Bow Maternity DressPattyBoutik Women Open Front Marled Sweater Cardigan
##] (WAMU, 6/10)
EDUCATION | Virginia Tech Will Be Amazon’s Neighbor With Construction Of New $1B ‘Innovation Campus’ (WAMU 6/10)
PUBLIC SAFETY | Residents in Ward 8 say it’s time to broaden the definition of safe streets to include both car and gun violence. (GGWash, 6/7)
GENTRIFICATION | PARTY LADY Women's Sexy Tube Top Strapless Split Wide Leg Jumpsuits Rompers? (CP, 6/5)
Missed the Tony’s on Sunday? Here are the highlights
PattyBoutik Women's color Block Sleeveless Sheath DressPattyBoutik Women's Long Sleeve Bolero ShrugPattyBoutik Women's Twist Asymmetric Neckline Sleeveless Blouse
The (Almost) Daily WRAG will be back this week on Wednesday and Thursday!
Paul and Joe Cosabella Women's Claire Printed Short Sleeve Pajama TopPaul Smith PM8258SU 15476R Sunglasses BLAKESTON IVY W G15 MIRROR 53mmPavlovo Posad Russian Shawl 100% Wool 57x57 146x146 cm Scarf Silk Tassels 15672